Consolidated Underwriters, Inc.
To access our Agent Toolbox please login. If you are experiencing difficulty logging in, please contact us at 1-800-221-8011.
If you do not have access to our online Agent Toolbox, please set up an account simply by completing this form. Please note: this section of the website is limited to agents that are currently active with Consolidated Underwriters. If you are not an active agent and would like to become contracted, click here or contact us at 1-800-221-8011
Stay informed on our latest news!
TransNavigator is an index universal life (IUL) insurance policy that has the flexibility, features and tax advantages to help navigate today’s complex financial landscape. Most importantly, it provides a federal income tax-free death benefit that can help your family meet their financial obligations if you were to pass away.
Beginning October 1, 2014, all qualifying GUL and GUL Plus policies will be issued with the new Guaranteed Refund Option rider at no additional charge. This rider will provide clients with three 60-day windows where they can surrender their policy – no questions asked!
Availability - The Guaranteed Refund Option rider is approved in all states except California and New York.
• Non-medical underwriting with point-of-sale decisioning
• Available on issue ages up to age 85
• Juvenile coverage available on ages 0-15
• Ideal for estate creation and protection
• Builds guaranteed and non-guaranteed values
Foresters Your Legacy provides protection for your lifetime (up to age 121), guaranteed cash value and may also pay dividends that can be left to accumulate with guaranteed interest, paid in cash, or used to purchase additional insurance.
- Offers guarantees plus upside potential
- Choice of five interest crediting options
- Accumulation, Income, Wealth Transfer, Protection Needs
MINIMUM PREMIUM $10,000 ($2,000 per option)
MAXIMUM PREMIUM $1,000,000
ISSUE AGE (age last birthday)
Joint owners are permitted with the oldest joint owner as the basis of issue.
0-80 Non-Qualified/18-80 Qualified
INDEXED INTEREST CREDITING OPTIONS
1. One-year monthly point-to-point with a cap. Minimum cap per month: 1%
2. One-year annual point-to-point with a cap. Minimum cap per year: 3%